(Translation is not mine - I do not know English well…The last three monographs also answered questions from the history of linguistics… here is just one fragment of a thousand pages of analysis… I propose an international discussion from Gebekli Tepe - to Roman history)
And here we have no less significant question: is the history of linguistics the history of civilization
The cult continuity of ossetian Syrtiada-Nartiada/Nart Saga starting from the Anatolian Neolithic suggests the question: what languages spoke the neolite ancestors of Iron-Ossetians.
This specifies the question and chiefly what particular language of ancestors in what period of the history of Iron-Ossetians became the basis of the iron-civilization?
1. We exactly know that there were no “Indo-Europeans” for five thousand years and there were no “indo-iranians” - “iranians” for more than three thousand years in Neolithic Anatolia during of the epoch of cult ovals Sinx - Göbekli Tepe with priests and priestesses Syrtuon-Nartuon (10-8 millennia ВС), but there were substitutes of birth cults: jar (> “ir”), and “wyr- faith \ knowledge” - “won-looking / observing” - (> “iron”).
2. We have proved the cult-language of Syrtuon-Nartuon. For the SINH- ÇATALHÖYÜK epoch of Anatolia with the same birth cult system “jar” this continuity began to mean “with the same hunter- and gatherer-cults (3. We’ve displayed and proved the cult-linguistic continuity of Syrtuon-Nartuon of the descendants of the priests- priestesses Syrtuon-Nartuon with the substitutes jar and yr-on (Let us turn to the genetics of the lingua-succession of ir-iron-allon- hellens-ossetians from the point of view of the impact of the naf \ najfat and wyrvæd \ wyrvad cults from the anatolian Neolithic during their outlets through the Bosporus. Data of the early founders of the anatolian Neolithic "cities" and further on in Europe and Asia proves the earliest of them (after the city of Nart Saga) to have been founded in about 7500 BC and, as expected, to have been situated in Cyprus, Anatolia (Asia Minor), the Balkans and the northern Black Sea area. And with the haplotypes of the maikop culture - and the country kurt-sinh-uul in the paradigm of the ir / Ossetian haplotypes (http://www.eupedia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-25258.html: oldest european cities, dna- neolithic map of europe for 2009)
G2a, J2, E1b1b – 7,000 до н.э.: Choirokoitia (Cyprus)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 6,500 до н.э.: Sesklo (Thessaly, Greece)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 6,000 до н.э.: Starčevo (Serbia)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 5,500 до н.э.: Pločnik (Serbia)
E1b1b, G2a and J2 – 5,000 до н.э: Varna (Bulgaria)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 5,000 до н.э.: Hallstatt (Austria)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 5,000 до н.э.: Bratislava (Slovakia)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 4,800 до н.э.: Dimini (Thessaly, Greece)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 4,500 до н.э.: Lerna (Peloponnese, Greece)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 4,500 до н.э.: Glauberg (Hesse, Germany)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 4,000 до н.э.: Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
J2 – 4,000 до н.э.: Phaistos (Crete, Greece)
E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 3,900 до н.э.: Michelsberg (Baden, Germany)
I2a2, E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 3,800 до н.э.: Dobrovody (Ukraine)
I2a2, E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 3,700 до н.э.: Talianki (Ukraine)
I2a2, E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 3,700 до н.э.: Maydanets (Ukraine)
I2a2, E1b1b, G2a, J2 – 3,250 до н.э.: Kasenovka (Ukraine)
G2a, I2b – 3,200 дн.э.: Skara Brae (Scotland)
R1b, J2 – 3,000 до н.э.: Troy (Turkey)
J2 – 3,000 до н.э.: Myrtos Pyrgos (Crete, Greece)
G2a, J2, E1b1b – 3,000 до н.э.: Akrotiri (Cyprus)
E1b1b, G2a, I2, J2 – 3,000 до н.э.: Athens (Greece)
J2 – 2,700 до н.э.: Knossos (Crete, Greece)
E1b1b, G2a, I2a – 2,000 до н.э.: Mantua (Italy)
Let us confront south and north Ossetians each taken separately with the modern haplotypes, taking into account the possible temporal and genetic divergences of the compositions of migrants to the Caucasus from different regions of Anatolia and variations in the number of priests and priestesses in different eras.
South Ossetians in the Caucasus region - male Y-haplotypes:
1. J2a - make up 50%.
2. E1- V13 - make up 7%
In total, more than the half of male south ossetian people, namely 57% are migrants from Anatolia, Mediterranean region and Europe from the Neolithic.
North Ossetians in the North Caucasus region - male Y-haplotypes:
1. J2a - make up 12%
2. E1-V13 - make up to 2%
In total, the number of immigrants from Anatolia, Mediterranean region and Europe during Neolithic comes up to 14% among north Ossetian people.
According to various assessments other male haplotypes from Anatolia, and namely G2a2, makes up for both south and north Ossetians from 2% to 4% as a whole.
North and south ossetians have a Y-haplogroup G2a1 from Bactria-Iran as well; this region doesn't belong to Anatoly:
1. North ossetians - about 72%
2. South ossetians - about 34%
The ancestors of north and south ossetians could not obviously have the male haplogroup G2a1 common today in the era of of anatolian matriarchy. So one should not account the linguistic continuity of ossetian and iranian for the fact of the arrival of carriers of the haplogroup G2a1 from Iran (Bactria) to the Caucasus because historical dates refute this.
1. The haplogroup G2a1 from Iran (Bactria) is not identified at all in the genetic history of Anatolia. The genetic data for 2019 exclude any projection of male Y-haplogroups and female mtDNA between Anatolian and Iranian Neolithic [Michal Feldman, Eva Fernández-Domínguez, Luke Reynolds et al. Late pleistocene human genome, anatolia, nature communications. Volume 10, article number: 1218 (2019) https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-019-09209-7#ref-cr4], this data is also proved in by Nadezhda Markina - [http: //genofund.rf /? Page_id = 31302]: she makes a conclusion that “early Anatolian farmers received 90% of their genome from anatolian hunters-gatherers. And later anatolian farmers received three quarters of the genome from early anatolian farmers, while the remaining quarter came from the farmers of the Levant (but not from the farmers of Iran).” The facts of the genetic history of the Neolithic make quite obvious the absence of linguistic relationship between Anatolia and Iran.
2. This means that the anatolian cult language naf \ najfat and wyrvad of Neolithic with the leading part of priestesses could neither belong to the Iranian-Bactrian G2a1, nor to “Indo-European” or “old Iranian”. In fact it is “ir-iron-allon-hellen-alan - as-alanian-Ossetian”.
3. We have determined that the entire cult system of the Ir-Iron-Ossetians of the South and North of the Caucasus developed in Anatolia and came to the Сaucasus, but not any of Caucasian people possesses the cult systems naf \ najfat and wyrvad except the Ir-Iron- Ossetians. Even those having deposits of Nart Saga and those having much more percentage of G2a1 haplogroup than the Ossetians do not possess these cult systems.
4. The Svans possess 90% of G2a1 haplogroup, The Circassians (endonym - Adyghe) — 54% of G2a1 haplogroup, the Abkhazians — 48% of G2a1 haplogroup. They possess much more of G2a1 haplogroup as compared to the south Ossetians (34%), but Svans - Adyghe - Abkhazians are not Iranian speaking, and they are not familiar with naf \ najfat and wyrvad cults, like the whole Caucasus, whereas almost all of Eurasia is acquainted with it.
5. Note the linguistic fact - the date of the origination of the Iranian languages: this dates to the 2nd millennium BC. By that time, the naf \ najfat and wyrvad cult language had been circulating for about 9000 years in Anatolia.
6. The systemic plot of the Cult Competition of priestesses-syrtuon and priests-nartuon with the supremacy of priestesses-syrtuon in the epoch of Anatolia, is known only in Nart Saga of ossetians in the Caucasus.
As to the priestesses-syrtuon of the Syrtiada - Nartiada - Sinx-Göbekli Tepe and Sinx - Çatalhöyük eras of Anatolia the picture is also clear: the most characteristic anatolian mtDNA – K was deposited both among south (16.7%) and north Ossetians (8.7%).
Among the Abkhazians mtDNA – K makes up 3.7%, Armenians - 2.7%, Mingrelians - 3.9%, Abazins - 4.8%, Adyghe - 8.4%, Circassians - 7.3%, Karachays - 3, 8%, Nogais - 3.8%. And again: the anatolian cults of naf \ najfat and wyrvad have not been revealed anywhere in the Caucasus except the Ir-Iron- Ossetians for the 2019 year. There is also a wide range of other anatolian mtDNA with higher matching with the Ossetians (Litvinov S.S. Mitochondrial History of the Western Caucasus [http://haplogroup.narod.ru/litvinov.pdf], and D.A. Arshba [ http://apsnyteka.org/file/litvinov_s_izuchenie_geneticheskoy_struktury_narodov_zapadnogo_kavkaza.pdf]). As a typescript, Litvinov S.S. The Study of the Genetic Structure of the People of Western Caucasus According to the Data on the Y-Chromosome Polymorphism, Mitochondrial DNA and ALU-insertions. Ufa– 2010. (selection for the north Сaucasus -: [ibg.anrb.ru/dissov.html. E-mail: molgen @ an]).
The conclusion is quite obvious: without a stable linguistic continuity of cult eras Syrtiada - Nartiada - Sinx-Göbekli Tepe and Sinx – Çatalhöyük the language continuity from Anatolia to the Caucasus would have been impossible OVER A 12000 YEARS PERIOD. This denotes that the ancestors of the Ossetians on paternal-male lineage from Anatolia are G2a2, J2a, E1b.
The mitochondrial history of Syrtiada - Nartiada - Sinx-Göbekli Tepe and Sinx – Çatalhöyük epochs generates an ancestors - PRIESTESSESS of Anatolian cults naf \ najfat and wyrvad only among Ossetians in the Caucasus: only the Ossetians have the same Anatolian cults naf \ najfat and wyrvad, as well as the highest in the genetics of the Caucasus content of Anatolian female- mtDNA complex and male Y-HaplogroupЮ
Balancing the data of DNA genealogy, mythology and linguistics we come to a conclusion that there existed the connection of the ancient Iranian languages with the languages of carriers of G2a1a1 - haplogroup of the Neolithic and The Chalcolithic in Eurasia and the Caucasus.
DNA genealogy. “The basic branches of G2a1a1 and G2a3b1 have been separated about 12000 years ago – so Ossetians differ greately from the Circassians in their DNA genealogy” [http://pereformat.ru.ru/2013/09/west-kavkaz-dna/].
“The common ancestor of the G2a1-Z6638 subclade lived 4875 ± 500 years ago in north-western and central Caucasus, i.e. the same common ancestor for Georgians, Ossetians (Digor people and Iron people), the Shapsugs and Cherkess, Circassians (Adyghe), and ASbkhazians lived 5100±520 years ago and this is congruent with the dating of a common ancestor in the north-western and central Caucasus”. This is the end of the 4th millennium BC. ± 520 years. [http://www.ereading.by/chapter.php/1037389/5/klesov_slavyane%2c_kavkazcy%2c_evrei_s_tochki_zreniya_dnk-genealogii.html]
Mythology. “The data of comparative-historical indo-european mythology indicate the presence of ancient european and indo-aryans in the caucasus from the beginning of the second millennium BC. [1; 6; 7; 20] All the main plots of general caucasian epos about narts were formed in the habitat of the “caucasian old europeans” in central Europe yet. There are common motifs and plots in celtic, germanic, Baltic and slavic (i.e., in ancient european) and Ossetian mythology, that prove the relocation of part of “old european” to the north Caucasus. These plots are convincing and many culturologists and linguists mention them in their works. [1; 6; 7]
The oldest core of the epos appeared in the Caucasus along with ancient europeans, who also did not constitute separate independent ethnic units at the time of migration, although they were adjacent to the pre-iranians and pre-indians that had separated from each other by that time.
The presence of indo-europeans and ancient europeans in the north Caucasus from the 3rd millennium BC testifies to the priority of ancient europeans as the creators of Nart Saga uniting the people of the north Caucasus ". N.A. Nikolaeva. [http://ruskav.ru/11/kavkaz30/761.php].
Linguistics. The iranian languages are descendants of an undocumented Old Iranian (proto-Iranian) language that existed within the 2 millennium BC. It separated from the pre-aAryan (common Aryan) in its turn, the common ancestor with the Indo-Aryan roughly at the end of III - beginning of II millennium BC on the territory of Central Asia. [https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/iranian_languages].
So, out of all multilingual carriers of the G2a1 - haplogroup in the Caucasus, only Ossetians are represented as speaking "iranian", while the carriers of the G2a1 - haplogroup of different linguistic unities appeared in the Caucasus at the end of the 4th millennium BC. ± 520 years, whereas the Iranian languages began to shape from the end of the 3rd millennium BC and this process took place far from central Asia. It is quite obvious that 72% of G2a1 for north Ossetians and 34% of G2a1 for south Ossetians are separated by several millennia from the non-existing "Iranian languages" for the time being. Besides, exceptionally Ossetians with G2a1 have strangely enough become Iranian - speaking, whereas other Caucasian people with G2a1 have their own not “Iranian” languages. This concerns a separate topic and the thing is that the speakers of the Neolithic civilization of Anatolia ir-iron-allon-hellen-alan - as-alanian-Ossetian were the elite on the epoch of state formation in the Mediterranean-Black Sea-Caspian Intermarine (hereinafter - MBCI), and then in Eurasia. The language was deposited in the religions of the of Eurasia regions in the form of substitutes. Those were already referred to as socionyms and ethnonyms of the elite. The proto-Ossetian haplotypes of Anatolia among Eurasian elite ( J2, E1, G2a2) of the Neolithic epoch with the R1b and G2a1 that came in the era of state formation before the formation of R1b, G2a1 and before the formation of "Iranian" languages in central Asia in the era of the ir-iron-allon-hellen-alan - as-alanian-Ossetian language, or during the “indo-european” extensions which is the same, are explained by the expansion of the functions of elite cults from cult functions to the functions of state formatting elites in the era of military democracy MBCI (5-3 millenia BC).
Strictly speaking, the language of Syrtiada-Nartiada epoch of Neolithic Anatolia which was vanishing from the end of the 8 millennium BC and especially from the 7 millennium BC throughout Eurasia and mainly through the north-west of Asia Minor was the very language that linguists call "Indo-European language". This is ir-iron-allon-hellen - alan-as – Ossetian language and all these names stand according to epochs to the present day.
The mythology of Europe – the “Syrtiada-Nartiada” from the Neolithic of Anatolia has survived as “Nartiada”. It is quite clear that the naf \ najfat cults and the wyrvad ideology date from Anatolian Neolithic in the language of ir-iron-allon-hellen-alan-as-Ossetian, therefore the naf \ najfat cults and wyrvad ideology are known only to Ossetians in the Caucasus and in Eurasia
We form the linguistic conclusion of our research: all the languages of Eurasia, marked by science as “indo-european languages” are actually the projections of the language of Anatolian cults naf \ najfat and wyrvad in the course of thousands-year-old history of the cultures of Eurasia from the end of 11 – 10 millennia BC to the present time.
The direct successor of the Anatolian linguistic and cult civilization with functions of priestess-priests of the naf \ najfat and wyrvad cults, that had been marked Eurasia by its socionyms and ethnonyms are present-day Ir-Iron-Ossetians, Allon-Hellen-Alans and As-Alans on the whole territory of Eurasia. They had spread the Anatolian language and the naf \ najfat and wyrvad cults almost throughout Eurasia. The language is unknown on the territory where the naf \ najfat and wyrvad cults are not spread.
Our research established the source language of the Syrtiada-Nartiada epochs and the linguistic and ideological basis of Eurasian mythology and civilization on the basis of reliable facts and dates: this is the language of ir-iron-allon-hellen-alan - as-alanian-Ossetian language in functionaries-socionyms-ethnonyms that were the essence and meanings of priorities in the epochal and transient values in the life of Syrtiada-Nartiada.